This weekend is our Fall Pack Camp-Out! Here are a few important details to keep in mind!
1. We don’t normally do a RSVP but we know Hurricane Matthew may have changed a few plans. If you plan on attending please complete this form: https://goo.gl/forms/XuSeO9tLGPD95g3R2
If you don’t think you can attend but last minute plans change, you are always welcome to attend. This just give us the ability to plan a bit in advance!
2. The Camp-Out will be at NEW COVENANT UNITED METHODIST CHURCH (not Holy Spirit). It begins at 2pm on 10/20 and ends at 8:30am on 10/21. Address: 14514 Lucia Riverbend Hwy, Mt. Holly NC
3. Scouts are asked to wear a Class B if they have it, but to bring their Class A with them so they can wear it for the Campfire Program.
4. If you haven’t camped or camped with us please use this list as a reference of items you can bring. At the bottom of the list are tips from other parents!
5. We are providing Water Coolers and BBQ for the camp-out. Please CLICK HERE to bring some additional items we will need for dinner and dessert! THANK YOU as our list is almost full but there are a few items left!
6. Please don’t forget your re-fillable water bottle! We will have plenty of water but no plastic water bottles!
We always have so much fun at the camp-out and it is a great way for our families to get to know each other! This also prepares you for the Spring Camp-out!
We can’t wait to see you on Saturday!